background

Friday, February 19, 2010

So it has been way to long since i have updated. I have been inspired by all of those crafty blogs out there, plus a few craft plans i had before hand to do some craft/decorating around the house. Within the last few days I've mod podged a lampshade with some super cute napkins from target, hand painted a cupcake/bible verse sign for the kitchen, and practiced my crocheting. My husband and i also found the best deal ever on our way to take Barbie to the vet the other day. The most beautiful head board and foot board outside of an antique shop for super cheap! I'm still trying to decide whether to leave it it's original gold color or paint it white....hmm. The gold doesn't go with our current duvet or some of our decorations, but i kind of like that it's the original color, plus it looks like a king's bed. Pictures to come...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for becoming a new follower of my blog and leaving such a thoughtful, helpful comment! I love making new blog buddies :) Your blog is super cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment on my framed cross stitch! I am glad the saying makes sense, as I found it on the internet and my Spanish is very rudimentary! :o)

    ReplyDelete