background

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Bee


My husband has been such a busy bee lately. I thought I would show off some of his work! We decided we are going to stay in our apartment a little while longer to save money. So in order to make it more bearable, we decided to paint-something we've been talking about doing for a long time but hadn't gotten up the guts to do yet. So here are the results.


    
The hallway turned out waaayyyy more yellow than we had originaly planned. It doesn't look like it in the picture but it is really yellow! I like it though because it makes me happy! The bedroom we painted a light lime green and I really can't decide which color is my favorite of all of them.
The living room is a tiffany blue and really pretty! It makes the crown moulding stand out even more! Note the coffee table I am still working on. Someday my work of art will be done! And notice that Barbie just had to be in every picture. Everytime she saw the camera go up she ran in front of it!
And here's the yummy pozole Rene made for lunch! Mmmmmmm! He's such a great cook!

Here's my baby. She loves it when I hold her like a baby. I think she thinks she's a real baby.
And here she is the night before her surgery. She'll be NPO after midnight, awwwww! Say a prayer for her and her big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment